30 DAY RETURN POLICY AND GUARANTEE
Web store prices, products and promotions may differ between our retail store and web store. Our products, services and policies for both locations are the same.
ORDERING & RECEIVING PRODUCTS
Exception: Special custom orders are non-refundable and non- returnable.
Returning Undamaged Goods Within 30 Days - FOR ALL INSTOCK ITEMS.
PLEASE NOTE: Items received after these time periods will not be accepted for return.
If for any reason you choose not to keep the furniture - you may return it under the following conditions:
1. General Return Instructions
1.1 You must initiate the return of the item within 7 days of receipt and obtain a RA# (Return Authorization number). Any packages received at our place of business will not be accepted without a proper RA# and will be returned to sender at the cost of the sender. Important!: When you obtain a RA#, it must be written on the Shipping Box and NOT the original product box.
2. You are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our store.
3. Do not mail the package. Make sure that you use a trackable shipping service.
4. When the factory receives your item, and after passing an appropriate inspection.
We will refund your account Less Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees (where applicable as per the particular manufacturers own terms and conditions), and any Insurance, and customs fees where applicable.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping and handling, insurance and customs fees are not refundable.
5. Upon arrival of returned goods at the warehouses - items will be examined for merchantability.
6. Some products are Non-Returnable such as, but not limited to, the following:
7. Defective Products, may be returned within 30 days for replacement or refund.
Please follow the same proceedure as general returns listed above.
8. To avoid restocking fees, please follow all instructions listed above.
Please be advised that restocking fees may apply if the defect is not a result of original manufacturing process. The restocking fee is determined by the extent of the damage and is at the sole discretion of Global Concepts
9. Damaged products from transit; We make every effort to deliver product in perfect condition.
In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged, you should write down any and all “EXCEPTIONS” on the Delivery Receipt before the carrier leaves. It is your responsibility to personally verify that the item(s) have been delivered in suitable condition.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU INSPECT THE GOODS WHILE THE DELIVERY SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IS STILL PRESENT
If you are unable to inspect the goods while the representative is still present -please mark the freight bill as follows: materials until you have had time to inspect the goods. Note however that failure to examine the goods while the represnetative is still present is likely to make subsequent claims more complex and possibly more difficult!
IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO DOCUMENT ANY PROBLEMS WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA IF POSSIBLE.
(1) Keep the product and file a claim (ask for a claim form from the driver), or
(2) Refuse the product and have it sent back. Do not sign the freight bill, instead mark it – damaged goods – please return to sender. “unable to inspect on delivery “ and please keep all packaging all of our shipments are insured for their full value – the purchaser will incur no charge for returning damaged goods in this manner.
EITHER WAY, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY to inform us of the situation, so that we can arrange a resolution as soon as possible. In the event that damage is not noticed while the shipping service representative is still present, the purchaser has Five working days to notify us of a problem and inform us they want to return the item. Having notified us of this wish, the purchaser now has Thirty days (including weekend days) For return shipping of the item.
(2) Refuse the product and have it sent back. Do not sign the freight bill, instead mark it – damaged goods – please return to sender. All of our shipments are insured for their full value – the purchaser will incur no charge for returning damaged goods in this manner.
REMEMBER: RETURNS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING
- The goods must have been received by us within this 30 day period. We are unable to accept damaged returns which have not been shipped back within this period of grace. After this 30 day period we are unable to accept damaged returns.
- While we strive for accuracy, Global Concepts reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to prices, descriptions, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from our retail store. Click here for full terms and conditions which you agree to by shopping at our web store.